Atomic+ Intense Precision Co2 Atomizer
Precision Atomic+ CO2 Diffuser - (With Built-in Check Valve)
- Super fine CO2 bubbles less than 0.1mm diameter and highest diffusion rate. CO2 is capable of 100% dissolution in the aquarium water.
Atomic+ series features high quality fixed suction cups and a built-in check valve, to permit flow in one direction only. Standard 6mm CO2 tubing.
- Made by Intense, a well known brand for reliable, most efficient and built to last CO2 products.
Please note that all sizes are measured from end to end of the diffuser. The actual diffuser part is smaller than the overall size but is rated for tank sizes as listed below.
- 50mm (recommended for 5-15 gallon aquariums)
- 55mm (recommended for 5-20 gallon aquariums)
- 60mm (recommended for 20-40 gallon aquariums)
- 70mm (recommended for 50-80 gallon aquariums)
- 80mm (recommended for 80-100 gallon aquariums)
- 90mm (recommended for 100+ gallon aquariums)
- It requires a minimum of 30 psi working pressure.
- Must use CO2 pressure rated tubing only, not for use with silicone or other brand tubing. Tubing must be acid resistant. Compatible with all tubing sold by Nature Aquascapes.
- Handle diffuser carefully, do not touch ceramic. Install and remove tubing carefully.
- Do not use with bubble counter fluid or other bubble counter oils. Fill bubble counter with water only to avoid contamination of diffuser.
- Clean diffuser every 2-3 weeks with mixture of 3 parts water to 1 part bleach. Never rub or touch ceramic.
- It is recommended to keep 2 diffusers and rotate between cleanings.
- If the diffuser and tubing get filled with water, remove from your aquarium and allow it to dry completely before trying again.
Shipping, Warranty & Returns:
Atomic diffusers are not warranted against improper use or handling. Please read all important instructions listed above prior to purchase and prior to use.